Day of Love

6/22/11

Happy Birthday Bo!

Can you believe my hunny buns turned 25 last week?  How has time flown by this quickly?? His very first birthday we celebrated together he was turning 18...and now we celebrated the big QUARTER CENTURY!  WOW we are getting old!! 

Since his birthday was on a Monday, we felt it was necessary to celebrate all weekend long. We did the birthday shop, went out to eat, went swimming, ate more yummy food, and had parties with both families.  

I love my Bo.  He has the biggest heart and is one of the sweetest people I know.  He is so selfless and treats me like Gold.  I love how happy he makes me and how he is always keeping me smiling. I truly am so BLESSED to have married such a GREAT guy. Bo, I love you forever!





Cheezy Smile


Buddha Cake- it's just a RANDOM tradition




Cooper having fun at the party



3 comments: